276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mr. Masters (Mr. Series Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Having listened to The Miles High Club and Play Along, sorry but this book just didn't do it for me. This is Mary Poppins Nanny SWAT Team meets Gideon Cross/Beautiful Bastard etc and all the other Nanny (Secretary)/ Billionaire books. I had a slight issues with some repetitive phrasing and I kind of wish we got more of him and Brielle outside of their little bubble, but the overall angst was crazy. We also see him break it off with one of his previous women who of course made the mistake of falling in love with him. I could say that the storyline is not plausibel, or that its Just a fantasy , but hell it is a fantasy and i like it, i woudnt mind a mr.

She starts to dance freely, not trying to be cool at all, and her hips move to the rhythm as she turns to look in the fridge. The H and h enter into a no-strings relationship/friends with benefits/ etc because they are sooooo attracted to each other and the sex scenes begin.A cheater asshole hero who cheats on his wife, on the OW with the heroine, a hero who’s an asshole to the heroine and treats her like his dirty little secret and his whore? I think it's more to do with it being difficult for women to drop their voices to sound like men as her female English voice sounded more natural.

So him and the h are hooking up, he discusses everything with his two buddies like they're teenagers.The heroine: Brielle - She gets a job as a nanny for a judge and arrives in London on the day she is to start her job. She's old enough to know how to fuck, loose enough to fuck hard, but tight enough to drive you wild. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

First of all, I'm not giving this book a bad review because I stumbled upon some erotica and was appalled by its existence. Obviously, I'm in the minority with my "it was ok" 2-star rating considering it's overall rating here on goodreads. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The writing is not my thing, the pacing is all over the place, and a lot of character actions come out of left field. The relationship that develops between the children and Brielle is genuine and adds a great side-story to the overall plot.But later, she changed and became this sweet and caring girl and I tried to explain her weirdness at the beginning with jet-lag and her shock at meeting Julian, the handsome judge, while expecting an old lady. I was HOOKED from the start and experienced the most wonderful and yet angsty emotions throughout, talk about a roller coaster ride! He was cold and I felt like he was only focused on the sex with the h and then he flipped the switch and was mushy sweet with her. However, even with this is mind this book was the EXACT palette cleanser I needed coming off of throne of glass. I don’t know how you usually treat women, Julian, but let me tell you this… you will never again get the fucking chance to make me feel like you did tonight.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment