276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Garmin epix Pro (Gen 2), 51 mm, Glass, Slate Grey, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Recovery time: This looks at your Recovery time in hours (based on workouts, but can be sped up with good recovery) You can then play an animation that looks ahead at the next several hours. Further, you can zoom in/out and pan around. Here’s the wind variant: Next up are Garmin’s training load and recovery components, including Training Readiness and Training status. While these might sound similar, the reality is they have different purposes. Training Readiness is your overarching ‘Are you ready to train right this second?” number. Whereas Training Status is looking at the categorization and purpose of your training (e.g., is it too focused on aerobic vs anaerobic). For both of these new scores, though, we'd also note that it's still early days, and we expect things to progress over the next year or two.

Pro Series + Epix Pro (Gen2 Exclusive: Garmin Fēnix 7 Pro Series + Epix Pro (Gen2

I’ve been wearing the Sapphire Edition of the Epix Pro (Gen 2), which has a titanium bezel and a tough silicone strap in the Whitestone color. It’s the 47mm model, but you can also choose it in a smaller 42mm case size or an even larger 51mm size. There are different finishes and straps available for each case size, giving you plenty of choices. Alternatively, you can select it with a stainless steel bezel and Gorilla Glass over the screen, which works out a little cheaper.It's the definition of a nice-to-have feature, obviously, as opposed to one that's essential or a reason to upgrade, but that's also exactly what you would expect from a mid-cycle Pro edition.

Epix Pro review: smaller size, bigger appeal - The Verge Garmin Epix Pro review: smaller size, bigger appeal - The Verge

The flashlight might sound a bit Inspector Gadgety, but it’s probably one of the most useful day-to-day pieces of hardware upgrades you’ll find on the watch. The flashlight has three main modes:Why on earth they can’t pull 90 days is beyond me. Garmin says it’s because they calculate it on the watch, and that’s resource intensive (both transferring the files to the watch, and then calculating). To which I say: Isn’t that the entire flipping reason you just spent a year re-architecting Physio TrueUp to be Unified Training Status? And isn’t that why you bought FirstBeat – to make this all seamless? But honestly, that situation just doesn’t really exist very often in real life. If I need to see my watch – any watch – I’m generally turning my wrist just slightly to see it. It’s kinda that simple – no matter the display type. This is probably a better representation of the two side-by-side:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment