276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Neal's Yard Remedies Mothers Balm | Get Rid of Stretch Marks | Vegan Oils | Restore Skin Elasticity | Ideal for Mums-to-be | 120g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lemon balm ( Melissa officinalis) contains a lemon-scented essential oil containing citronellal, neral, and geranial monoterpenoid aldehydes; polyphenolic compounds (including rosmarinic acid); and monoterpene glycosides. Lemon balm is a purported galactogogue, with some weak supporting evidence of galactogogue activity. No data exist on the excretion of any components of lemon balm into breastmilk or on the safety and efficacy of lemon balm in nursing mothers or infants. However, it has been safely and effectively used with other herbs in infants for the treatment of colic, diarrhea, and other conditions,[ 1, 2] so the smaller amounts expected (but not demonstrated) in breastmilk are likely not to be harmful with usual maternal doses. Galactogogues should never replace evaluation and counseling on modifiable factors that affect milk production.[ 3, 4] Lemon balm is "generally recognized as safe" (GRAS) as a food flavoring by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. As a drug, it is generally well tolerated in adults with nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, dizziness, and wheezing reported occasionally.

Best Nipple Creams for Breastfeeding Mums 2023 | Mumsnet Best Nipple Creams for Breastfeeding Mums 2023 | Mumsnet

Whilst it’s certainly a wonderful thing, it can be hard at times and we’re all in agreement that the best thing you can do is talk to someone. If you’re fortunate enough to have a support network of other mums, speak to them and we can guarantee others will have gone through the same thing. Our Mumsnet forums also have some insightful reflections and advice when it comes to feeding. Price: You don’t need to spend loads to get good quality - our list is testament to that. But bear in mind that some of the cheaper products may be less concentrated, so you may need to use more. We talked with two moms on the BabyCenter editorial team about their experience using nipple cream.It depends what you want from your nipple cream. We chose Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Nipple Cream as our best overall nipple cream because it’s really raved about, has natural ingredients, soothes and moisturises, and is hypoallergenic. Finally, we collated all of this research to bring you our list of the 10 best nipple creams for a variety of needs and budgets. Apart from the fact that it is slightly expensive, I would definitely choose to use this again. Some advice - even though the cream might feel gritty, it rubs in really easily and is a brilliant product that works. Emollient ingredients: Coconut oil, shea butter, rice bran oil, sunflower seed wax, sunflower seed oil The best thing about this product also happens to be part of the only small criticism I also have. It's really great that it stays on all day, but doesn't wash off your hands very easily after use. That said, get some good grease destroying soap and very hot water and all will be fine and the upside is lovely silky hands to boot! Tested by mum Tiffany Robson the Mother & Baby awards 2018:

Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic Mother’s Balm

There’s no hard and fast rule when it comes to the application of nipple cream but many of the mums on our forum said they chose to apply it after a feed to help relieve pain or discomfort after baby has latched. In case you're wondering, lanolin is a naturally occurring soft and waxy substance that comes from wool-bearing animals, usually sheep. Medical-grade lanolin is used in a wide range of skin and beauty products due to its excellent moisturising qualities. It's also the most common ingredient in popular nipple creams. It was a good one-stop product for moisturising and I could use it anywhere on my body which meant that I didn't have to use several different products after a bath or shower, saving time and space on the bathroom shelf. The tub is a really good size meaning that it lasts for a long time and I wouldn't need to keep replacing it.

What to look for when choosing a nipple cream

BabyCenter's editorial team is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the world. When creating and updating content, we rely on credible sources: respected health organizations, professional groups of doctors and other experts, and published studies in peer-reviewed journals. We believe you should always know the source of the information you're seeing. Learn more about our editorial and medical review policies. I would definitely recommend the Mother’s Balm to fellow mums and even friends without children! It is an amazing product that really does leave your skin unbelievably soft and feeling a million times healthier. I've always struggled with creams but this one has been amazingly soothing on sore stretch marks. Emollient ingredients: Canola oil, coconut oil, beeswax, shea butter, jojoba seed extract, soybean oil Spa Day Gift Set Handmade Eco-friendly self care kit personalized zero waste vegan valentine's day gift box gifts for her pamper box

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment