276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kiss Him, Not Me 1: 01

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The love interests are adorable and all the banter between the characters I thought were so sweet and cute. The theme song is "Watashi ga Motete Dōsunda" by Girls² (Misaki Tsuruya, Youka Ogawa, Kurea Masuda, Kira Yamaguchi, and Ran Ishii), who also make cameo appearances in the film. After spending more time with Kae, he gets to know her more as a person and falls in love with who she is.

It was published online in English by Crunchyroll and the volumes are also published by Kodansha USA in print.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

The narrative centers around Kae Se­rinuma, an ardent fujoshi who takes immense pleasure in yaoi (boys' love) content and has embraced her life as an otaku wholeheartedly. The series aired in Japan from October 6 to December 22, 2016 and was simulcast by Crunchyroll, [45] while Funimation streamed the English dub. that he is dating Hayato Shinomiya Hayato Shinomiya ( 四ノ宮 隼人, Shinomiya Hayato) Voiced by: Hiroshi Kamiya [6] (drama CD), Yoshitsugu Matsuoka [8] (Japanese); Justin Briner (English) [9] Played by: So Okuno (live-action film) He is a first year student and member of the health committee, who started having a crush on Kae after she lost weight. Originally titled Boys, Please Kiss Him Instead of Me in Japan, the manga is written and illustrated by Junko. That is: when Serinuma was fat, they paid her no mind and some of them even treat her badly, but when she got thin ALL OF THEM *suddenly* became interested.This manga is worth at least a shot, even though it doesn't get close to what Ouran is (one of my favorite mangas and, in my opinion, the best reverse harem), it is still pretty nice. While the others end up having to take another path after a bridge collapses, Kae catches up to Hayato and takes shelter in an abandoned hotel. The boys help her lose weight, later creating a reward system by providing her with yaoi fan service for every weight goal reached.

Believing in this wholeheartedly, Kae Serinuma is an overweight second-year high school girl who spends her days obsessing over fictional boys and fantasizing about men being in love with each other. a b c d e f g "Fall 2016 SimulDub™ English Cast Announcements – For The Love of Dubs - Funimation – Blog!I encountered this anime while browsing social site and I said I might as give a try to read this one since the plot is interesting. With the support of his friends, Asuma manages to win the duel and realises his true feelings for Kae. At first glance, its a typical reverse-harem story where an overweight girl suddenly becomes attractive after losing weight.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment