276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Goodyear car tyre inflator air compressor - car tyre inflator 12v - tyre pump - tyre pump with pressure gauge - 12v air pump - inflator pump with LED light - usable for bike, bicycle, basketball, toys

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There is a time limit under constant use so that can limit the time to pump up from flat or bigger tyres. To see what it would inflate to pressure wise, I dumped the air out of my small prattle mains compressor that has a 2. However, since the XUV has three 12V sockets (one in front, one in the middle and one at the back) I don't see any problem in reaching all the tyres with this cable. I think it would reach our caravan wheels when hitched up to the caravan with the unit plugged into the accessory socket on the dash.

This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. The TidyZ Premium Poop Bags are made with durable tie handles for quick and easy dog waste disposal. Well, I never expected so many questions as to the weight, size and towing our 5th wheel Dream Seeker. It's easy to use, just push the button to start inflation and then again to stop once your tyre is at the correct PSI.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. It’s Wednesday 28th June, and we have an appointment in Rhuallt… we are going to the Fifth Wheel Company for the big handover when we collect our 5th wheel caravan.

Package Contents: 1 x Digital tyre inflator gauge, 4 x Valve caps, 1 x Brass air chuck, 2 x AAA batteries, 1 x ¼” NPT steel fitting, 1 x Thread seal tape roll, 1 x Valve core tool.Simply pay with credit or debit card directly on our checkout page for a safe, secure and quick transaction. Look and size were also factors in my decision, since I don't want to be lugging around some monstrous thing that looks like a heat exchanger taking up much needed luggage space which is at a premium (read does-not-exist) in the XUV when 7 people are in it. That was really a great review of a product that is must for people who love munching miles in their vehicles.

The power cable is 3m long and comes with a 15 amps fuse, and there is a backup fuse in the package. metres of cable and the airline is long enough to reach the tyre valve, even if it is at the top of the wheel on a large 4×4 tyre.It took a bit longer than I expected – about 4 minutes, but it is capable of inflating to a lot higher pressures than that, so I guess the CFM rate is lower. Complete with three nozzles, this lightweight, compact design has a secure valve attachment with a nylon air hose with quick release chuck. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Once everything is done and the unit is ready to be stowed in the car, I was deciding where to keep it. The 12 volt plug that fits in the accessory socket is a good close fit, so I’m not anticipating it keep dropping out or overheating.

I'm not convinced on how accurate the gauge is as I'm also using the pen version of a pressure reader and both giving a fair difference I'm going on the pen reader being far more accurate. Takes 2-1/2 Mins to fill 15 inch tyre from zero, High Temperature Cut-off, Maximum current 15 Amperes. Lightweight and compact weighing only 700g, it features an easy to read gauge and is able to inflate tyres up to 100 PSI. I did find some problem in the beginning in the connection of hose but now I have got the hang of it. The gauge seems accurate, I checked it against my normal tyre inflator on my airline and a digital tyre pressure gauge and it was always within 1 PSI of them both across a wide range of pressures.

Just wanted to know, whether this product deflates the tire too in case if the air pressure in the tire is higher than the set air pressure on the compressor? Jacksons of Saintfield is a long established, family-run business situated in the centre of Saintfield. Robert Dyas Holdings Limited T/A Robert Dyas is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 626349).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment