276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lewis Hamilton: My Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I liked the book back then as it gives us a glimpse into where Lewis came from and like the title says, his story.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Dad is my biggest supporter, and a fantastic father, without whom I may not have even discovered I had any talent for racing.It helps us remain as normal as possible, to stay focused on the right things and not be distracted by all the stuff going on around us. I did enjoy it, it was like I had young Hamilton in front of me describing what it was like to be in he’s position at that age with so much pressure - and the way he was think about situations of outcomes was like that of someone he’s age. Nothing is left to chance, no stone left unturned, in pursuit of greater speed, efficiency and effectiveness in all areas of a racing team. The only problem I had with the book is that it is too short as it covers his life up to the end of his 2007 season. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

For me, even when I am feeling pretty stretched, rushing around in the middle of a Formula One weekend and surrounded by people who want a bit of my time – and with what feels like a thousand things to do – I only have to think of one person to keep me feeling motivated and to put a smile on my face: my brother Nicolas. It won’t be long before we can go partying together – and I am dying for the time when he is old enough so we can go out to a club or just do our own thing. The test at Silverstone – only a year before I flew to Japan and China for the two Grands Prix that lifted me within reach of the title and then dashed my hopes – was the best week of my life at the time.

It is important to find your own way, then keep your mind clear and maintain the right level of motivation.

By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.To think I came straight from GP2 to be ranked number two in the world is a positive thing and I know we will be strong next year. I had arrived in São Paulo leading the championship by four points, but I left in second place, just a single point behind the new champion Kimi Räikkönen. One of the few bad days came when I had a big accident testing the new MP4-22 at Valencia in January before the season. We do everything we can together, and we always have done, but as I grow older and become more independent each year, I know that is probably going to change a bit – but not all that much.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment