276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Annie Carter Series Books 1–4

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Treachery, murder and risky fondness crash in Jessie Keane’s messy books set in London’s East End. Perfect fundamentally for lovers of Lynda La Plante and Martina Cole.

How or where Jessie Keane gets her story idea's from I don't know, I just hope they continue for a long time to come. When Max turns up things become a little clearer, and he thinks she has been having an affair with her ‘dead’ mafia boss husband. Which means she has been getting the cold shoulder as they think he has been wronged.As the bodies load up, the interest is on – can the Jesse keane’s resolution their own specific family conflicts and find Michael Ward’s genuine killer before the malignant Danieris butcher them? Then again will they take the law into their own specific hands . . . it is 1975 and Ruby Jesse keane is endeavoring to deal with the extreme murder of her loved one, Michael Ward. With the hated Delaney gang still causing trouble, and NY mob boss Don Constantine Barolli’s family making no secret of the fact that they hate her, she senses a feud blowing up in all their faces very soon. Adultery, murder and dangerous love collide in Jessie Keane’s gritty novels set in the London’s East End. Perfect for fans of Martina Cole and Lynda La Plante. Annie's resourceful nature sees her carve out a life, albeit not a legal one. However, Annie has also unwittingly placed herself between two rival gangs, and if you play with fire, you can expect to get burned.

But can we puhlease? *sighs* Coz, I. Was. Fascinated!! Stiletto knives… *shivers*. I know my friends won’t be surprised in the least *snorts*. Annie’s cunning nature sees her cut out a presence, however not a legitimate one. Nevertheless, Annie has furthermore unwittingly put herself between two enemy have, and in case you play with burning fire, you can would like to get busted. This book had me in a chokehold! Annie and Max (along with a certain someone!) consumed my thoughts and I couldn’t devour the book fast enough. Before you ask, yes *nods*, I can confirm that I held daily briefings with The Mommy detailing the current state of play in the book alongside theories on personal agendas and who’d copped it next! I was fit to burst with the need to talk to someone about this story. Regardless, Annie Bailey isn’t regular woman, and she’s not the individual who will be burning up in smoke… As her children, Daisy and Unit, battle their own particular fallen angels, her retail domain starts to crumble.

Summary

Some brilliant twist and turns in this book and a lot I really didn't see coming, I love when a book can surprise me and this one certainly did that. Annie has unwittingly placed herself between two rival gangs and upset too many people, and these kind of people don't forget. But as everyone knows, Annie Bailey is no ordinary woman.

In a matter of seconds, from that very day underneath the bedcover I composed an extensive sum. An extraordinary arrangement. Nevertheless, that is no hardship, since I worship it and I do feel that is the thing that I was constantly expected to do. In such undying articulations of Ranulph Fiennes as he carefully scaled the mountain, all I should do is ‘walk on’. Which is truly what I’m best at. In any case, things settled. The mist cleared. And all hard, upsetting stuff – liquidations, disloyalties, internments of friends and family, poop occupations and residing on the edge of eagerness – well, they hold up, who can deny this? In any case, finally that stuff begins to hurt to some degree less. It’s trite however genuine – that which doesn’t butcher you truly makes you solid. Everything passes, and this actually is a solace. Adultery, murder and dangerous love collide in Jessie Keane's gritty debut thriller set in London's East End. Perfect for fans of Martina Cole and Lynda La Plante.

What To Read Next

Annie understood that it would not last. Everything was working so well; first minute she is lying by the swimming pool, the accompanying she’s oblivious. When she comes round her life partner Max and young lady Layla are gone. It is very little sooner than she gets the solicitations. They require money or she will be recuperating her girl in pieces… He had two brothers - both are now dead. His closest friend has been found hanging from a London bridge. As the police wrestle with a seemingly unsolvable case, Max is forced to revisit his painful past to find answers to a mystery that seems to make no sense at all. Who is targeting his family and why?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment