276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Diamond Select Marvel Comics FEB162461 Select Venom Action Figure, Black, AUG121762

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Find sources: "Marvel Select"– news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR ( June 2016) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message) Also, while I love the 90’s Venom head (from a doofy point of view), it looks really strange to me the way that the green saliva is running up his face, even past his mouth. I’m sure artists have drawn Venom like this over the years, but it looks really strange here–like Venom has vines growing up the sides of his head or something. This is another thing on the Venom figure I may repaint myself. “Where Can I Buy It?!”

Winter Soldier: (repaint inspired by The Falcon and the Winter Soldier) with pistol, machine gun, sniper rifle, crate and window diorama ( Disney Store exclusive) Ant-Man: Unmasked Ant-Man (Scott Lang) with interchangeable helmet, hands and unarticulated Ant-Man figurine ( Disney Store exclusive) Lady Deadpool with two katanas, shotgun, waist knife, bazooka, interchangeable hands and base with Headpool. Captain America: Civil War: Captain America with interchangeable hands and part of Avengers Facility base The Amazing Spider-Man: Metallic Spider-Man with interchangeable hands and awning base ( Disney Store exclusive)Avengers: Endgame: Iron Man Mk85 with interchangeable hands, nano-gauntlet and snapping fingers hand

The latest Marvel Select release captures Venom in many of his most iconic moments… all in one figure.Iron Man 3: Iron Man Battle damaged Mark 42 with interchangeable unmasked head, alternate hands and armory base ( Disney Store exclusive)

The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI with interchangeable hands, removable mask and armory base - re-issue of Iron Man 2: Iron Man Mark VI Doctor Strange: Doctor Strange with interchangeable hands, magic sphere and Sanctum Sanctorum window baseIf this Venom figure had been release bare bones with no extras, he’d be great, but Marvel Select really went the extra mile with this guy to make him an extra fun tribute to the entire history of Spider-Man’s arch nemesis. The figure includes a total of three swappable heads, two sets of hands, and snap-on extras to portray Venom as the multi-headed abomination seen in The Madness miniseries. All the pieces are wonderfully sculpted, and capture the villain’s look at a specific moment in time. Captain America: The Winter Soldier: Unmasked Battle Damaged Captain America in stealth suit with interchangeable full cowl head and helicarrier-inspired display base ( Disney Store exclusive) Unmasked Brown Costume Wolverine]] with samurai armor base ( Phat Collectibles/ Hastings Entertainment exclusive) Taskmaster with sword, shield, pistol, bow and arrows, interchangeable head and hand ( Disney Store exclusive) Avengers: Endgame: Thanos with interchangeable Infinity Gauntlet and blade ( Disney Store exclusive)

Ultimate Venom (classic Venom variant) with an unmasked Spider-Man webbed to the wall base and symbiote jar Spider-Man: Homecoming: Unmasked Spider-Man with interchangeable hands and rooftop base. ( Disney Store exclusive) Cable with a defeated Stryfe base, pistol, shoulder mounted gun, oversized gun, two large guns and a knife.The Wolverine: Wolverine with two interchangeable heads, bone claw hands, adamantium claw hands and plain hands and a sword The Spectacular Spider-Man with unmasked head, loose mask, interchangeable hands and camera ( Disney Store exclusive) Captain America: The First Avenger: Captain America with shield, pistol and half of a Cosmic Cube base Avengers: Infinity War: Iron Man Mk50 with interchangeable hands, two sets of nanotech handblades and nano repulsor cannon ( Disney Store exclusive) Classic Green Goblin with goblin glider, pumpkin bomb and tied-up unmasked unarticulated Spider-Man accessory

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment