276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Goo Goo Galaxy 51010 Slurp 'n' Slime Goo Drop, Colous Vary

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Find bowie's 'inter-goo-lactic passport' In her planet-ship to find out all you need to know about this cute little goo drop.

Each Goo Drop comes with it’s own passport, bottle,straw/spoon and 3 special ingredients to make a drink for your new friend. With the slurp 'N' Slime goo drop pack, Create your own custom galaxy slime and regoovinate Bowie by filling up her belly!Overall the Goo Goo Galaxy is really engaging and is great for play longevity, you can make the slime more than once and play with the cute doll too! With the Slurp ‘n’ Slime Goo Drop Pack you can create your own custom Galaxy Slime and reGOOvinate the Goo DRop character doll Bowie Beamheart by filling up her belly!

As the festive period is fast approaching we are always on the lookout for potential Christmas presents for our Children. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. You see, as an incurably hopeless, wish-upon-a-star daydreamer, when my first baby boy came into my life, I swiftly realised that being the parent you thought you would be, and creating family memories to treasure in the way you imagined before your baby was born [and keeping you awake all night] is a real challenge. Something a little different to what they usually play with and lovely to see them making new friends.Then pop in her Candy Comet to keep the Goo inside or take it out and squeeze her belly so she does a "Comet Vomit"!

Her ship contains everything you need to make custom cosmos creations including a Bowl, Whisk, ReGOOvinator, Stand and more! This summer I’ve had the softest, freshest smelling skin ever thanks to working with Sanctuary Spa products! Of all of our toy reviews, this has got to be the craziest toy concept for us so far… What’s In The Goo Goo Galaxy Slurp ‘n’ Slime Box?The body is a soft silicon which is great the hold, and when it’s filled with slime, it’s even more joyful. This bit we had a bit of trouble with the mixture being thick so it wasn’t sucked into the syringe easily- we found it easier to take the plunger out and spoon it in. Before Jake took his turn I cleaned the body of the doll out which was really easy to do much to my surprise.

She’s a cute little Goo Drop alien which comes packaged in her own spaceship and looking for a friend to play with. The Slurp 'n' Slime Goo Drop Pack has everything you need to create customised Star Goo any way you want!Slime, goop and gloop we love it all here at Webster’s, well the kids certainly do so when Goo Goo Galaxy Slurp ‘n’ Slime Goo Drop was beamed to us from Character Toys we were really excited. Although Indi is just 3, but she absolutely loves everything to do with dolls, so she adopted this one very quickly into her doll family.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment