276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tresemme Shampoo 28 oz. Anti-Breakage (Pack of 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m a big fan of the TRESemmé mousses because they make hair look silky and give styles or curls some hold but they never harden the hair or make it feel heavy with product overload. TRESemmé Split Remedy Conditioner Review I really particularly like this product. Right from the get-go, it was nice and frothy. It doesn’t feel like a cheap watery shampoo. This shampoo also contains tea tree extract which has a slew of benefits for your hair, and more importantly your scalp. My scalp does get dry and flaky especially in the winter. After I got out of the shower, I instantly realized how soft and not irritated my scalp felt. As explained in the previous review, the Thermal Creations products contain really great ingredients and seem to actually protect against the damaging effects of high heat on hair. The volumizing mousse gives the added benefit of volume, but not too much volume that’ll have you looking crazy, and it controls frizz really well. As someone with naturally dry hair, I notice heat damage so clearly and almost immediately. There were periods of time when I was straightening my hair almost every day with a flat iron, and even with my straightener made specifically for minimal damage, my hair started feeling like dry straw. I had to start curling my ends inward just so they wouldn’t splay in every direction, but even then it wasn’t pretty. Step 4: Be sure to protect hair from heat styling with TRESemmé Heat Tamer Heat Protection Spray and keep your style in place with TRESemmé Extra Hold Hair Spray.

Among the best products for heat damaged hair are those specifically designed to protect and strengthen strands. Look for a shampoo and conditioner especially created for colored hair (if that applies to you) such as the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Color Shampoo . Designed with an anti-fade technology it gently washes your colored hair, smoothing frizz from root to tip. The first thing I have to say about this dry shampoo is that it does not leave any white cast whatsoever, which makes this one of the only dry shampoo options at the drugstore that won’t make dark hair look ashy.You can use hair serum while your hair is damp before drying and styling, or when it’s dry, to tame any remaining frizzy bits and add a little extra protection and smoothness. If using on wet hair, apply your keratin serum before any other styling products. Skipping conditioner is a big no-no. You can get away with skipping shampoo for a few days, but using conditioner with every wash is key if you want to beat frizz. A good conditioner is one of the best ways to minimize frizz, by coating your strands with a protective layer for that soft, smooth result you’re looking for. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Anti-Frizz Conditioner is an excellent choice for giving you up to 72 hours of frizz control. Try the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Hair Shine Anti-Frizz Serum , which is ideal for taming frizz and flyaways. Enriched with keratin proteins and marula oil, it deeply nourishes hair, giving up to 72 hours of frizz control. You can apply a few drops into wet hair, so it can dry naturally without frizzing up. Use 2 to 3 pumps of serum for long hair and 1 to 2 pumps for short. Rub the serum between your palms, then run your fingers through the mid-lengths to the ends of your hair. Pay particular attention to the tips of your hair, as this is where split ends start – your keratin serum will help to nip these in the bud. Use keratin serum on wet or dry hair If you’ve come to rely on ceramic straighteners or a curling wand to get your desired hair texture, then a thermal protection spray that prevents heat-damage is a must . TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Defense Spray is especially good if you’re after a heat protection spray for straightening hair.

Some people don’t want to put too many styling products on their hair in case they weigh it down. But if you want several haircare benefits in one, then a good hair product before blow drying is our Repair and Smooth Multi-Tasking Styler & Hair Repair Treatment , as it visibly repairs damaged strands and fights frizz simultaneously. Simply apply to damp hair (concentrating on your mid-lengths to ends), then comb through and blow dry. Step 4: Mist With Keratin Smooth Heat Defense Spray Before Styling With Straighteners or Curlers

5 Ways To Have A Happy Hair Day

TRESemmé makes some amazing hair care that lives up to its “salon-grade” reputation. They’ve got softening shampoos, nutrient rich conditioners, and hair styling and conditioning products that come through with their claims whether that be to strengthen, volumize, condition, define, repair, smooth or texturize. Have you ever given a second thought about what your hair has to go through every day? Pollution, excess sunlight, dust, sweat, and heat. And then there's the trouble you put your hair through with all that hair styling and hairstyles. All of this makes your hair look dull and lifeless, damaging it and stripping it off its nutrients and natural oils.Washing your hair is not enough, as this in itself can make your hair even worse, as shampoos, while cleaning your hair, cleans out the essential components of natural oil and proteins from your hair as well. And that's why Tresemme conditioner is a saver. With active ingredients that help improve hair growth and protective factors in them, Tresemme gives your hair all the care it needs. Brittle hair types also benefit best from the effects of deep conditioning hair treatments, so look for products that help to hydrate and moisturize coarse hair. Masks help provide instant deep moisturization, leaving hair feeling smooth, shiny and stylist-soft. Apply evenly from mid-strand to ends and leave on for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Finish by styling hair with your favourite styling products for smoother looking strands. Styling products aren’t just about adding texture or hold. If you’re looking to help visibly repair heat damaged hair, then there are certain styling products that can multi-task as heat protectors. This is especially important if you’re looking to protect colored hair (which is extra vulnerable to heat damage) or to just create salon quality care at home. When blow-drying, avoid using the high heat setting. Instead, dry your hair using a medium heat, and when it’s nearly dry, switch to the cold setting to seal your hair cuticles and prevent frizzing. It may take a bit longer, but your hair will thank you, and will look much smoother as a result.

The best way to avoid summoning frizz when your hair’s wet is to treat it very gently. Use a towel with soft fibers, ideally a microfiber towel. Normal cotton towels cause friction when you rub your hair, causing frizz. In fact, you should avoid rubbing the hair altogether, and instead pat or stroke it gently from root to tip to prevent raising cuticles. If you’ve already overdone it with the curling tongs and are wondering how to fix heat damaged hair, then try swapping out your conditioner for a vitamin-rich hair mask to help visibly improve your hair’s condition. TRESemmé Keratin Ultimate Smooth Mask Sachet can imbue hair will all the moisturization and hydration it needs, so that any additional heat styling doesn’t make things worse.

SEE ALSO

Step 2: Apply TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Conditioner. With an adequate amount of this hair treatment apply first from mid-shaft to ends, then work anything left through roots.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment