276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Little DaVinci Wooden Picture Frame for 50 Artworks | Display or Hang Your Kids Artwork A4 (Natural)

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

THE PERFECT GIFT – Don't leave it to chance, get your loved ones a gift you know they will love! A My Little Davinci frame would make a great present for the grandparents, a Mother’s or Father’s Day gift or just a framed captured memory for a loved one. Living in a smaller space? Our frames are ideal for small-space-living and are loved by both stylists and professional organisers. Our frames will hold all of your art and make it easy to change the look of your space by swapping your artwork around in seconds. Decluttering your wall space will become a breeze, allowing you to store multiple photos or prints neatly. Emotional impact - Research has shown that viewing art and photos can have a positive impact on our emotions and mental well-being. By hanging meaningful pieces in your home or office, you can create a warm and inviting atmosphere...for you and your family.

We’re sure you will love your products from 2tech Ltd., however there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your statutory rights. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt (such as via Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery) and return to: Plan: Before you start hanging, decide on the arrangement of your frames and art pieces. Wall size, furniture and room design should all be considered before you hang your frame. Remember, displaying their work is a key stage of their creative process. Seeing their artwork beautifully framed and hung on a wall is a great way to inspire them to do more! How to frame children's artwork... Looking for ways to display kids art but don't have a frame? You can buy a My Little DaVinci frame today.

PERFECT SIZE – Made specifically for the most common paper and photo-print sizes; A4 and A3, My Little Davinci Frames are designed to suit your little one’s finger paintings, or your favourite print or photo. Our A4 frame measures: 37.5 x 29.7 x 3.4cm and our A3 frame measures: 49 x 36.6 x 3.4cm Children grow up fast, and before you know it, they'll be off to college or pursuing their own paths. Photographs freeze these moments in time, and become a tangible reminder of the journey you've taken together. Displaying art on your walls is a great way to add personality and style to your home or office. Not only does it serve as a visual expression of your taste and creativity, but it can also have a positive impact on your mood and well-being... and that of your family. PERFECT SIZE – Made specifically for the most common paper and photo-print sizes; A4 and A3, My Little Davinci Frames are designed to suit your little one’s prints or photo. Our A4 frame measures: 37.5 x 29.7 x 3.4cm and our A3 frame measures: 49 x 36.6 x 3.4cm

My Little DaVinci frames make wonderful gifts - either add a photo or artwork or simply give them as they are. If you are looking for a quality gift for someone you care about, they’ll love a My little DaVinci frame! Light it up: Consider your lighting when deciding where to hang your frames. Hanging your frames in well lit places, or adding lighting to highlight your art can create much more impact.

Returns Policy

Our frames are durable which makes them great for schools, colleges, art classes, galleries, hotels and more. Rotate your art, documents and certificates easily and professionally - all whilst preserving them in solid frames. Displaying art on your walls is one of the best ways to give your home an upgrade. Not convinced? Here are a few more reasons to get your art and photos on your walls with a My Little DaVinci frame... QUALITY AND DURABILITY: MyLittleDavinci frames are built to last - they're a patented original, protecting your cherished memories from dust and wear, ensuring they remain as vibrant and meaningful as the day they were taken. They are the sustainable choice because they should last a lifetime.

At My Little DaVinci, we believe that every child's artwork is a unique representation of their individuality and creativity. We have created an opportunity for your child to create even more art with our Summer Club... Perfect for art competition winners, canteen menus, office certification… the list goes on. Save space, store your images and create a rotating art display with our simple and effective frames.Get the right height: When hanging your frame, the centre of your picture should be at eye level or slightly above.

where we collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you. Personal expression - hanging art and photos allows you to showcase your unique style and personality. It gives you the opportunity to create a space that reflects who you are and what you love. Use the right hardware: Make sure you have the proper hardware for hanging your art, My Little DaVinci provide everything you need to hang your frames, so you'll be ready to go when your frame arrives in the post! This summer, we are thrilled to announce our first ever My Little DaVinci Summer Club - a vibrant community of young artists and creative minds that we are bringing together to create magic during the Summer Holidays! Our Summer Club offers an exciting platform for children to explore their creativity through weekly craft competitions. Each week, we are posting themed craft challenges on our social media - and bi-weekly in our newsletter - encouraging participants to unleash their imagination and craft their own unique creations. From nature-inspired art to fantastical creatures, there's a new theme every week to keep the creativity flowing! A range of patented dynamic archive frames – each frame uniquely holds up to 50 paintings, certificates, photographs or other documents

Use other elements: Pair your art with other elements such as plants, vases, or books to create a well-rounded look. Add interest - Art and photos can help add interest and dimension to an otherwise plain or dull wall. It can serve as a focal point that draws the eye and helps to tie a room together.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment