276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Our Generation "Dream Bunks Doll

£114.995£229.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Have you met Gloria and Jovie, the dolls pictured with the Dream Bunks – Lilac? They are two Sleepover Dolls who come dressed in adorable pajama sets! Gloria has a plush moon to cuddle at night, and Jovie comes with a miniature plush rabbit! It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll accessories to heat sources like direct sunlight, irons, and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain plastics This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. Because we’re super-fast runners and treasure hunters, magicians and mathematicians. But most of all, we’re dreamers. We spend our waking hours raising funds to protect rain forests, teaching little sisters how to build tents out of blankets and tiptoeing down the stairs past bedtime for one last sip of water. This is our time. This is our story. h2>

Asked by: GLapierre

Since doll accessories can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your product. To clean the surface of any accessory, simply use a damp cloth and warm water.

begin-bvseo-questions-->

The Dream Bunks are easy to assembly, but we recommend getting help from an adult! Assembling the Dream Bunks will be easiest on a clean, flat surface like a table. All of the pieces easily snap together so you will not require any tools h2>

Asked by: SylvieK
Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favourite toy might get dirty during a fun day.The Dream Bunks are easy to assembly, but we recommend getting help from an adult! Assembling the Dream Bunks will be easiest on a clean, flat surface like a table. All of the pieces easily snap together so you will not require any tools. Double up your doll's bedtime fun with the Our Generation Dream Bunks - Lilac! This dreamy bunk bed set for 18-inch dolls is perfect for twin dolls as well as doll BFFs having a sleepover. There are so many great Our Generation dolls, accessories, and outfits to choose from! You can create your very own world of imagination and play! A product's "Manufacturer's Age" range on Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product's manufacturer. This suggested age range may be based on what age range the manufacturer recommends will like the product best, or what age range is appropriate based on safety information and restrictions.

span itemprop="name">BEST TOY EVERI LOVE THESE. When I went to the hospital to have surgery, my mum bought me these bunks!!! I have two dolls and they spend all their time in the bunks!!! Get an adult to assemble it though. BE WARNED: be gentle with this. Me and my freind were carrying it and the banister snapped off. My dad could fix it though!

Date published: 2023-01-09
Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite toy might get dirty during a fun day.For small messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the products. First, sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the item air-dry and repeat as needed

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment