276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Little Genie Productions Suck a Bag of Dicks, 100 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Give the gift of dick with our bag of Belgian milk chocolate mini dicks with 'I LOVE YOUR KNOB' label.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. This bag of dicks is a great way to tell your friends, family, loved ones, or (fr)enemies to 'EAT A BAG OF DICKS'. First I must say, this isn't the first time I've bought him a bag of dicks, this is in fact the THIRD time.The recipient will be expecting some kind of amazing expensive gift, only to find a bag of candy dicks staring back at them when they open it up! By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Give the gift of dick with our bag of Belgian milk chocolate mini dicks with 'I FUCKING LOVE YOU' label. If you're a cop or city official that received one of these gifts, there's a possibility that it came from me and you'll know why you earned it. When I came across your company, I knew exactly who I was sending this to and I couldn’t wait… It was absolutely perfect.

This term is usually used with insult in direct to another for them to put chunks of dicks from the bag in one's mouth for consumption. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.For some reason, we as adults still haven't matured at all and decided to make it a tradition to send something along this line as a birthday present gift surprise. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

I get these for my best friends birthday every year, and what started off as a little prank turned into a tradition because not only are these funny, they are incredibly delicious, too! You will remain anonymous and silently chuckle to yourself for years to come as you picture them wondering, always questioning "Who sent this to me? Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Often used as a way of telling someone to shut up, we're still not sure if this is an insult or not, I mean, if there's a bag on offer.Often used as a way of telling someone to shut up, we’re still not sure if this is an insult or not, I mean, if there’s a bag on offer… This pin badge is perfect for adding to any bags or items of clothing. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment