276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Head Ti S6 Titanium Tennis Racket

£69.995£139.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This racquet is most suitable for advanced players looking for optimized control without sacrificing comfort. In fact, power is something beginner and intermediate players crave, and the good news is, with 318 swing weight, Head Ti S6 helps generate extra power for powerful shots. In other words, we recommend this racquet to advanced players only who want more control of a racquet. We would say it’s less of an issue when you’re just starting out, but it can be an issue when you’re playing against more advanced players. Serves – Score: 85 Head MicroGel Radical is a must-have tool for intermediate and advanced players looking to improve and take their game to the next level.

Comments: The strength of this racquet is incredible. I got this racquet 4 days ago and have played with it 3 times. As any racquet does, it has taken me time to get used to it. But, I really enjoy playing with such a light, strong racquet. My accuracy, speed, power and serves have improved dramatically and I feel very comfortable playing with it now. I highly recommend this racquet to anyone of any playing style. Thank you head for making another incredible racquet! Comments: I have been playing tennis for 30 years. I am a club 4.0-4.5. I have a power game - hard flat forehand. This is the best racquet I have ever played with. Great power and even better control. Try it with natural gut strings and you will be in love.Head Tour Pro is equally the best choice for adult tennis players looking for a vibration-dampened racquet that offers stability and precision on each shot. The 275g strung weight and extended 27.5in length will also not cause you any aggravation, whilst helping you generate as much power as you need with ease! Comments: I'm re-entering the sport so, the light weight is helping me. As many others have stated, I'm hitting long w/it on servers. I like how it feels, it's comfortable and feels solid. It's price point makes it a good value. Comments: I will not lie -- this racquet was not my favorite. My first reason, even though it may sound weird, is that it was too light for me to power though the ball. The second reason is the head size is so big and the size to weight comparison is all messed up. I would say this racquet is good for a teenager or adult if they are beginning but if you are looking to play in hard matches, this is not your racquet. Despite its ultra-lightweight design—which can sometimes make a racquet feel less stable—this racquet provides even balance and optimal maneuverability on the court. This makes the Pure Aero Lite feel far more stable than its weight would suggest.

Comments: I have just started using this racquet after trying one that another tennis coach was using. I found that I could control my serves much easier than with my Babolat Pure Storm+. I have used other Head racquets and have found this one to be the best of them hands down. I read the comments about returning power serves and strokes and have found that I have not had any issues. If you feel it is not weighty enough, try adding some lead tape to the head. I did have to adjust my stroke because of the extra power so I wouldn't hit it past the baseline. The one issue I have found and only by talking to others, is that on rare occasion the head may break. Usually those people like to strike their racquet on the ground. As a High School tennis coach I would highly recommend this racquet. While reviewing these racquets, we considered all level players from beginners seeking power and comfort to advanced players seeking feel and control. Head Graphene 360 Speed S is another one of the best head racquets we have tested. Unlike the pro and MP versions, this racquet is much easier to handle, thanks to a light-strung weight of 292g. Comments: I've used this racquet for nearly 8 years and will NEVER switch. I've tried a lot of the new racquets and this is by far the best for me.I had tennis elbow before I used this racquet and it went away immediately after I started using it. I've never had a problem since. As for the person that said it gives little control and the balls go out past the baseline....use topspin...it's not the racquet! Comments: I totally love this racquet! I've been using 11 ounce Prince and Head racquets, but switching to this head-heavy super lightweight has changed my thinking. The oversized sweet spot allows me to hit out on groundstrokes with lots of confidence, volleys are a breeze, and I can generate tons of power and spin on the serve. And the ball goes where I want - deep, wide, drop, spin - whatever. I previously stayed away from very light racquets because I feared they would screw up my stroke timing, but the plow-through on the Ti.S6 is great and easy on the arm. I can't say enough - there's a reason for it's enormous popularity.In short, Head Tour Pro is the best choice for adult and beginner players looking to improve precision without sacrificing control. This racquet is built to last, thanks to titanium. Comments: The best racquet ever. I love it. Have had it for a year and it still works flawlessly. The sweet spot is huge. Comments: I love this racquet, It has a huge sweet spot and can generate lots of power. But if you're not careful your ball will tend to go out past the baseline. Accuracy is good and I would know because I tend to beat people by accuracy and power on my groundstrokes. Great racquet! Head Graphene 360 Radical MP is designed for all-court tournament players looking for a perfect combination of power and handling.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment