276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Naked Woman One Line Drawing Canvas Painting Feminine Nude Figure Poster Prints Abstract Wall Art Pictures Living Room Home Decor 40×60cm×2 No Frame

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Provocative, unseemly, disturbing… There was no shortage of words to describe this scene that goes against all morality. I knew she must have been a pretty or curvy or something so I ask him to send me the picture she sent him and he also sent me pictures he was going to take off her Instagram. Underneath this charming spectacle is an incestuous scene, a kiss between Venus, the goddess of beauty, and her son Cupid, the incarnation of love. During this period, the rediscovery of Antiquity and an interest in plastic beauty led artists to value the nude itself, which became a key source of inspiration. Being with him he does makes comments about my weight and say how I’d look better skinnier but how he likes how I look now.

He employed drawing and painting, but above all pastel, which he appreciated for its speed of execution and the possibility of copying the painting without the pastel drying.

I am usually so good at holding off before I talk to people when I’m hurt because I know emotions can cloud judgment but this time I didn’t. The body is a fantastic source of inspiration for an artist because it is simultaneously the embodiment of beauty, desire, reverie and the forbidden. I cried and told him if that’s the type of girl he likes and what he’s looking for that he should just go and try to find it, get it cause it ain’t me. From the Renaissance era onwards, nude paintings began to lose their iconographic character and became valued solely for their aesthetic and sensual qualities. Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly.

Some critics believe that through this painting, Cézanne wanted to represent his fear of women, as a kind of harassment of these female bodies that make him so uncomfortable. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Since 1999, Europosters has been one of the top sellers of posters, wall art prints and licensed merchandise gifts in the Czech Republic and throughout Europe too. It is a game between what she hides and what she exposes, with this idea introducing an erotic dimension to the painting.In The Tub of 1886, the position of the woman, the still life with the toiletries, the false perspective and the overhang make this pastel one of the most masterful nude compositions of Degas’ work and of the period. Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. However, in the mid-19th century, depicting a nude was only permissible if situated in an exotic or mythological space.

In his painting The Temptation of Saint Anthony, Cézanne portrays a dark expression through women with greenish, sickly skin. The painting presents a daring subject, even if the closed eyes and the half-turned body evoke a certain modesty. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Depending on the period, the nude can symbolize the innocence or humiliation of Eve, the beauty of an ancient divinity or the Libertine of the 18th century. If you visit us via a mobile device, be it a phone or tablet, our augmented reality feature brings the image to life and seamlessly projects it into your space. was founded in 2017 by two friends who got fed up trying to find the ideas and products to make their homes amazing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment