276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Edifier S2000MKIII Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf 2.0 Speakers - S1000MK2 Near-Field Active Tri-Amped 130w Studio Monitor Speakers for Audiophiles with Wireless, Line-in and Optical Input

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The remote control in this version is similar to AirPulse A300. Although it is relatively more compact and very convenient for function button operation. Since the speakers have High-resolution audio certification, a golden “Hi-Res” logo has been added to the cabinet.

Judging from the looks, S2000MKIII had a complete make-over. The speakers look quite stable and elegant deeper walnut color. I like the use of vertical panels instead of the inclined ones we saw in S2000Pro.

I’m not an audio expert by any stretch of the imagination (yet) but I would be surprised if there’s a better pair of book shelf speakers at the same price point. Personalmente ho creato una catena con mini pc e Daphile, DAC Topping, e file DSD su un disco di rete. You want speakers that have versatile connectivity. I can confidently say that the Edifier S2000MKIII is a great alternative to a soundbar for your TV and the great build and Hi-res audio support makes it attractive and beautifies your room in addition to giving you quality sound. The Audioengine A5+ speakers are made of MDF material making them strong and hardy. The material is also the reason why they are heavier and larger than other Audioengine’s A-series speakers.

There is outstanding clarity across the mid-range at all volume levels. Mid-range tones are smoothly integrated with the bass output and do not come across as conflicted or veiled. This is what gives S3000Pro an edge over other speakers in this range. The channel performs independent electronic crossover and dynamic management, precisely controlling frequency distribution, and fully releasing the characteristics of the treble and mid-woofer. If you listen to a lot of music – whether via your phone or with dedicated players – you will truly enjoy these.Reproduktory sú vybavené technológiou Bluetooth 5.0 - najnovšou verziou technológie Bluetooth v súčasnosti. Podporuje kodek aptX HD. To zaručuje bezdrôtové streamovanie hudby bez rušenia a vo výnimočnej kvalite. Most of the above problem go away when used in a large room with slightly higher volume. I kept the Z623 and edifiers seperated by 8ft between left and right speakers. Some songs sounded better on Edifiers and some on Logitechs. They were both a tie. The time where edifiers shined was when there were lot of highs. The tweeters give it an edge. I didnt find the sound stage wide from one speakers over the other. They both were good. There were times when I felt the Logis were not as clear as Edifiers. But in most cases they were a match. The Z623 tho cheap when bot used, did not get THX certification just like that. They are damn good speakers too. I tested most of my music albums which contained all genres and tested even high bitrate songs.

The S2000MKIII are an impressive pair of speakers from Edifier, delivering a neutral approach that’s clear, detailed and spacious. Audio setups for home entertainment are getting more complex these days, with so many options: Should you get a soundbar? Should you get speakers? What’s best for music, and what’s best for TV?

Product Overview

So for desktop use. Z623 is a clear winner. Also if you use multi monitor, the logis sit nicely between the monitors with just a couple inch gap. Where as edifiers take up a LOT of space. EQ modes are available in four options: Monitor, Dynamic, Classic and Vocal. Monitor delivers a flat audio response with no colouration, Dynamic gives tunes more punch and dynamism, while Classic offers a more traditional hi-fi sound and Vocal provides more of an emphasis on, well, vocals. On the right speaker you can adjust treble, bass and volume independently by twisting a few dials. Edifier S2000MKIII sound — A clean, detailed and neutral-sounding pair of active speakers The second thing you’ll notice is that the speakers are big, and… heavy. 17.1kg heavy. That’s something you should keep in mind, especially if you’re planning to position them next to your TV – as you’ll need a lot of space, and a TV cabinet that can hold the TV AND the speakers, in terms of the combined weight.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment