276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Indie Board & Card Aeon's End: Legacy

£37.495£74.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Games are rated for how salty (competitive), tasty (replayable) and spicy (original) they are. The Salt In this review I will be including information up until the end of chapter one of the campaign. My intention is to provide an overview without spoiling as much as possible, but there will be imagery of some of the box contents, as well as some of the cards and other materials present in the first chapter of the campaign. Please proceed at your own discretion. Set-up & Gameplay The next time you gain a card this turn, you may place it into an ally's hand. Then, that ally gains a copy of the same card and places it into their hand.

Whilst the playing then buying cards feels very Dominion-like, the gameplay is totally fresh. There is a lot of cool stuff here.This is Matt, the editor of Board Game Halv and I thought it would be a fun challenge to attempt the entire campaign in one sitting and stream the entire thing on Twitch to keep me honest. This is the spoiler-free (as much as possible) recap of my survival story. I’m going to preface this review of Aeon’s End Legacy by saying I’ve split it into two sections: a spoiler-free overall run-down, and then a summing-up which will probably have spoilers around the campaign. I’ll try not to spoil too much, but at least you’re warned. The Aeon’s End Legacy box, it doesn’t give much away Spoiler-Free Section Introduction Then there is knowing the supply. Without spoiling anything, you get to make choices about what your nine supply piles are at the beginning of each battle, and those choices increase as you progress through the Aeon’s End Legacy Campaign. At first, I was just that I was using properly but then the problem was that the choices got so overwhelming I never felt like I was making the right one. Even if I was more on the ball at the beginning, that may have given me enough time to get a strategy going and be more ready for the later rounds. Sadly I was not. Aki teheti ne a magyar változatot vegye ebből a játékból!! (nekem ez volt az utolsó magyar fordítású játék a gém klubtól) Like the cards says, stop now if you don’t want to read any spoliers Spoiler Central What’s In The Box?

Before I get started, I wanted to make sure everyone understood that first I will explain the game with no major spoilers and give my overall opinions of the game and its mechanics. I will then discuss some details in a marked spoiler section for those interested in those thoughts as well. Right off the bat, I believe that Aeon’s End: Legacy is the best method for teaching the system to a new player. The boiling down of your mages to their sum parts makes the clarification of terms and analogy minimal. It was effortless to teach the new player for our campaign how things worked as instructions came up, giving them the room to get used to the way in which the mechanics work, before linking in a new mechanic to add to their knowledge. The game is being published by Indie Boards & Cards, the studio behind the original Aeon’s End as well as popular social deduction titles such as Coup, The Resistance and The Resistance: Avalon. As the Aeon’s End Legacy Campaign progresses you, as a mage being trained, get better and many things about you and your gameplay get enhanced. It is not just “ok your stats” are better. This game has found every interesting crevasse of gameplay to insert an upgrade twist. I will not ruin anything but huge kudos to designers for the creativity of how this journey evolves.Everything is sorted, and most of the setup is scripted. Just press the relevant buttons, drag the relevant bags, and away you go. The Card Randomizers are included if you wish to use those.

Aeon’s End: Legacy of Gravehold is a co-op game for one to four players intended to be the final chapter in a story arc that began with 2019 release Aeon’s End: Legacy. Set within the city of Gravehold - a place that has undergone much hardship since breaches opened up inside - the upcoming board game provides players with a narrative filled with branching paths determined by their decisions. So as well as the things mentioned above, there’s plenty to open. The boxes A-D contain new tokens that come into play in certain chapters, and it’s really exciting to be instructed to open one ahead of a new chapter. It’s like a mini Christmas. This is not the end of the world. That already happened. This is what is left: us, gravehold, and the Nameless. For generations we have taken refuge in an ancient and haunted place. It has taken our mages an aeon to hone their craft, but they are ready... and they are lethal. The breaches, the very conduits through which the Nameless travel, have become our weapon.” If swapping superheroes for mages on the brink of doomsday sounds like a fresh take, then Outcasts might be your new champion.

JBL Tour Pro 2 earbuds review — My new favorite earbuds

Igen, mindig megfogadjuk, hogy most megállunk és addig nem veszünk míg nem játszottunk mindennel. Aztán jön egy jó akció.... :D és az elveinket el is dobtuk.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment