276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BARAKKAT OUD SATIN Edp Spray 100ml BY Fragrance World

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sorry but again Mancera did it in very synthetical way. If you have a budget you can go for it, it's nice anyway but if you can invest more money then you should definitely choose Xerjoff's K'Bridge Club or stronger scent MFK Oud Satin Mood. Even Tiziana Terenzi's Delox is this same "note family" like as well Initio's Atomic Rose and those two are really good. If you prefer this kind of scent to be more vanilla and not so much rose and you want something cheaper this is your choice. In the opening I got rose as well but it fades away immediately after 15 minutes. This is just sweet vanilla, not so powdery either like MFK Oud Satin Mood is. This is not so strong and you have to spray many times during a day. Base notes are vanilla and musk. More affordable than others. (Maybe you want to test Montale Cafe Intense as well, very same kind of with a hint of a coffee.) Barakat satin oud lays on the skin like an amber floral and woody breeze. A poetic alchemy composed by fragrance world where the aerial notes of jasmine and the radiance of saffron carry mineral facets of ambergris and woody tones of a freshly cut cedar wood. A graphic and highly condensed signature. A fragrance for men and women. You will radiate due to the sheer projection and performance of this fragrance. However, be cautious, be very cautious as this fragrance could get cloying if you overspray.

Omg, this is amazing. Creamy vanilla and rose. I hate a lot floral perfumes unless there's a sweet element or something else aside from just flowers. You can definitely smell the rose and violet but the vanilla off sets it so beautifully. It's very powdery but I love it. I can't stop smelling it. I can't say what the longevity and sillage is like yet as it's just got here but man, first impression is stunning. It's a bit medicinal at first, the oud, but I like that anyway, but when it dries down it much more soapy, vanilla ice cream and rose. I think it smells feminine on me but I suppose a confident man could pull this off. It definitely smells expensive!Barakat Satin oud perfume has a blend of oriental and floral notes which leaves a long lasting smell. Oud has always been one of those notes that offended me by just existing. Any and all perfumes that held this note were just “not it”. Trust me, I have tried, but it always reeked of a damp forest with elements of burnt branches. Same goes with the ‘rose’ note: offending. Old people wear rose perfumes, not a 30-something year old. This is delightful, the oud isn’t barnyard-y in the slightest, lasts forever, is creamy and powdery and nice.

Barakkat lays on the skin like an amber floral and woody breeze. A poetic alchemy composed by fragrance world where the aerial notes of jasmine and the radiance of saffron carry mineral facets of ambergris and woody tones of a freshly cut cedar wood. A graphic and highly condensed signature. A fragrance for men and women. Barakat satin oud perfume has a blend of oriental and floral notes which leaves a long lasting smell.From the way that this has been described as sexy, luxurious, masterpiece, I thought this will be incredibly out there. Not that this is not beautiful but just that I thought there is something more. If you prefer good combination of vanilla and rose. Very nicely blended good quality scent but this is quite weak scent compared to Tiziana Terenzi's Delox or MFK Oud Satin Mood. Vanilla and rose is anyway realistic and not synthetic at all. Beautiful scent for the office or everywhere when it's polite to think other people and how they will react to your scent. This is sophisticated version of vanilla and rose. This is a little bit fruity (like TT as well) compared to MFK OSM or Initio Atomic Rose. This is more vanilla and more sweet compared to Atomic Rose. Nước hoa Barakkat satin oud EDP 100ml mang phong cách nước hoa Gợi cảm, quyến rũ, tinh tế Giới thiệu sơ lược sản phẩm Barakkat satin oud EDP 100ml

I’m not big on oud notes because they tend to make me smell and FEEL dirty (and I know I’m not the only one), but Oud Satin Mood is just a straight up masterpiece. It’s the perfect blend of rose, vanilla, and a beautiful refined oud. It’s powdery, it’s velvety, it’s satin-y, and just lush as all hell. Blended to absolute perfection and is beast mode when it comes to to performance. Do NOT, and I repeat, do NOT overspray this one unless you wanna piss off the people around you (and lowkey, maybe even yourself). This one is loud and strong, so be easy in the trigger and when applying to skin, and even more so on clothes. Special occasion only. Perfectly fitted outfit, not a single hair out of place, yet not over the top, this fragrance deserves a fit that compliments the effortless perfection it evokes, otherwise it will feel out of place. I can only hope that one day I shall become such a woman. It’s a complex fragrance, for sure. I’m loving it thus far. Having that said, my skin eats perfumes, so I have yet to see if the silage and longevity is as people indicate here, and whether or not the notes will remain present in their full glory.

The first impression I got of this was that Delina Exclusif was based on a mix between this and the OG Delina, but then was better blended to round out the fragrance and become it’s own thing (btw, OSM and DE also layer great together) This smells exactly like a baby shampoo called Dalin. It was the first thing came to my mind and every time I wear it, I still thinks the same. This is cloyingly vanillic and it makes it hard for me to wear as a man. Rose is prominent but vanilla is the main note. Like jammiest rose ever. We bought the 200ml for my father's 60th birthday...I had no idea perfume could smell like this. My father saw how in awe I was of this perfume and he generously gave me the massive decant gift that came along with the large bottle. I had never smelled, let alone owned or worn a fragrance like Oud Satin Mood before. I could not stop smelling my clothes from that night. It smelled like some sort of insanely rich and opulent turkish delight of roses, smooth resinous oud, and breathtaking vanilla. I wore it to work and people literally told me that my office and I smelled delicious! Within a month I got myself the 70mL bottle. I can't wrap my head around what kind of sorcery MFK is using. This is such a dark and delicious scent, yet it NEVER gets too heavy, headache inducing, or difficult to handle regardless of it being quite long lasting with decent sillage. There are days where my condition isn't to its fullest- in which case I would avoid dark or heavy perfumes- but I never quite seem to find Oud Satin Mood too much to handle.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment