276°
Posted 20 hours ago

It's All Love: Reflections for Your Heart & Soul

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please note this is a free Business to Business service only and we regret we cannot deal with charity or media enquiries, which should be directed to the representative of the Celebrity concerned which you will find listed in The Handbook. It’s such a weird relationship,” Christie continues, “and one that we don’t often see, of an older woman who’s in charge of a young woman — a 16-year-old — and they develop a strange intensity, a weird bond; a really unusual, complex, constantly evolving relationship that has its intimacy in the oddest of ways.” It’s the kind of partnership that can only work if the younger woman has the wherewithal to stand up to injustice and subvert authority when needed. Zendaya wrote this book while she was still on Disney’s Shake It Up. So you have to remember this is from her perspective when she was a teenager. The experience was rewarding for Ortega, whose recent roles share Wednesday’s affinity for the ghastlier side of life. There is, of course, her aforementioned blood-soaked turn in X as Lorraine, an adult film boom mic operator. She’s also the too-cool-for-school heroine of 2020’s The Babysitter: Killer Queen and the face of the touchstone horror franchise Scream, which will debut another slasher film this spring. But Ortega counts Wednesday as a welcome evolution from her other roles. The Egg is a short story written by Andy Weir. This story was published in 2009, and is the author’s most popular short story. Andy Weir is known as an amazing sci-fi writer.

There are many of her quotes scattered throughout the book, accompanied with beautiful illustrations that will inspire any girl to find happiness even in the most difficult of times. BuzzFeed Bring Me Obsessed with travel? Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! While an invitation to be the latest iteration of Wednesday Addams might seem like an automatic yes, after years on television, Ortega had “sworn off” the medium in favor of film. “But when you’re approached with a character like this, and a director like this, and a story like this, it’s very compelling,” she says. “You don’t know when you’re going to get the opportunity to do something like that again. I knew that I just had to take it.” I tend to do a lot of horror, but even my horror films I think are pretty different in themselves, which is enough for me and also keeps me on my toes and I think forces me to work in a different way or exercise a muscle in a different way," she told Complex. "And I love a challenge. That’s what it comes down to when I’m choosing new projects."In fall 2022—although a date has yet to be revealed—Ortega will put on her white collar, get her pigtails ready and step into the moody shoes of the beloved Wednesday Addams. But, if anyone was destined to follow their own path in life, it’s Wednesday, who is also an amateur mystery writer, and finds a story of her own when grisly paranormal murders begin occuring around Nevermore and the surrounding normie county of Jericho. Naturally, Wednesday decides she’s the only one who can solve the case. Someone like Wednesday seems very one tone. But there are a lot of different routes that you could take with someone like her,” Ortega says. She filmed “flat” versions of scenes, along with expressive ones and energetic ones, to explore different dimensions of the character and bring a sense of “reality” to Wednesday, whom viewers have only ever previously glimpsed as a young girl. As someone who admires Jenna, I really love to know more about her as a person. As I read all the problems that Jenna has been through, I felt that she became more real, more authentic. She stopped being the idea that I had in my head and she became a person like any other. As I read about her depression, I began to admire her much more. I began to admire her for her courage and resilience. I started to believe that I shouldn’t prove anything to anyone, because it’s okay to suffer, it’s okay to have those moments when you feel like you can’t take it anymore, it’s okay to accept that you’re not having a good time. That was the effect It’s All Love had on me. The release continued: Wednesday "attempts to master her emerging psychic ability, thwart a monstrous killing spree that has terrorized the local town and solve the supernatural mystery that embroiled her parents 25 years ago—all while navigating her new and very tangled relationships at Nevermore.”

If you've been looking for a new, signature hair look for fall, Emma Chamberlain may have just come *through* for you... Nevertheless, you don’t need to know Jenna Ortega or follow her career to appreciate the beauty of It ’s All Love. This is a book that speaks for itself. Jenna’s words are enough to give strength to her book. Her ability to touch the hearts of readers is impressive and she is truly capable of giving hope to those who have lost it. The beauty of the book is not due to Jenna’s fame and popularity, but because of the kind of person she is. It’s All Love is mainly aimed at young people, since many times we feel that our problems are greater than our ability to solve them. However, I have no doubt that this book may be useful for adults lost in themselves.

The Egg is all about the universe and finding the meaning of life. The character is just known as “you”, so it could be anyone, but it’s described from the point of view of a 48 year old man, who dies in a car accident. The up-and-coming actor is making a dent in the horror genre and will soon star in the Tim Burton Netflix YA series, Wednesday Addams. The second character is God, known as “me”. The story is written from the perspective of God. The interesting thing that God tells you when you die is that you will be reincarnated as a Chinese peasant girl from the year 540 CE. I really loved It’s All Love. As a fan of thoughtful quotes and affirmations I was excited since the moment I found out about the book. Honestly, some Jenna’s quotes are better than others. Some of them are a bit simple, they talk about things that most of people already know but sometimes ignore. Don’t get me wrong, this is not bad. What the book stands out are the reflections. That’s its strength. The quotes show us who is Jenna while the reflections show us how is Jenna. Her affirmations allow us to see what she can see, and through the reflections we can understand her thoughts. If you like Jenna Ortega, then you are probably also a fan of Zendaya. Jenna Ortega definitely seems to be a fan, and that is why she recommended Between U and Me.

I never would have guessed that Jenna would be so right about this. I didn’t think I could relate to Jenna so much, and I’m not saying this just because of her bad experiences, but because of her way of thinking. I’m a seventeen years old boy from Ecuador (I’m the same age Jenna was when she wrote the book) and for obvious reasons our lives are so different. Despite that, we can always learn something when we begin to see with different eyes. That’s what It’s All Love allows us to do. To give young Latin people someone to relate to on-screen and give them that boost of self-esteem, or relatability and comfort in characters, is so special and so wonderful,” Ortega says. “But [Wednesday is] also for everyone. Everyone should be able to see themselves in anyone.” BuzzFeed Tasty Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Something that any fan would like is to know more about the life of their idol. This is something Jenna Ortega handles very well in her book. She doesn’t throw anecdotes or facts from her life randomly. She uses her own experiences to optimize her reflections and thus show that we are not so different, that we all have insecurities and that people on social media don’t have a perfect life. Besides, Jenna alludes to different projects and events in which she has been involved. A fan would know exactly what Jenna is talking about, understand every detail and therefore enjoy the book to the fullest.I loved working with Jenna so much,” says Christie. “It’s a wonderful and rare opportunity when you meet an actor, where you are going to be involved in really intense scenes, and the pair of you are as dedicated as each other… Playing those scenes in Weems’ office were some of my absolute favorites because we could push each other, and we could find these different layers and textures to the relationship that we hadn’t ever envisaged. It’s quite fascinating and very odd and I loved every minute of it.” Jenna Ortega definitely loves poetry so it’s no wonder she loves this book of poems by amazing women. In her book, Between U and Me, Zendaya shares with us her wisdom and wit. She talks all about her fashion styles, her friendships with her cast, and about how to achieve your dreams just like she did. Jenna reaches her readers on an emotional level by sharing personal experiences to help people find light in darkness. You have to be brave to show yourself vulnerable. Jenna Ortega is not afraid to tell about her days in darkness, about her tears, sadness and depression. This actress does a selfless act to show her readers that regardless of life’s blows, we can overcome our problems to find happiness and love. Those who have walked the path of darkness so many times know how to create their own light. Jenna knows this. That’s why she is really good when saying something that could help you to overcome your own problems and insecurities. This girl is able to share her own light.

Not too dark, surely, for Nevermore Academy, Wednesday’s boarding school. The eerie institution is home to all kinds of supernatural teen creatures, including werewolves, sirens, gorgons and psychics. Nevermore is also the alma mater of her parents, the ravenously amorous Morticia (Catherine Zeta-Jones) and Gomez Addams (Luis Guzmán); like any 15-year-old, Wednesday resents following in her mom and dad’s footsteps.Before her time at Future, Danielle was the editor of Time Out New York Kids, where she got to experience the best of the city from the point of view of its littlest residents. Before that, she was a news editor at Elite Daily. Her work has also appeared in Domino, Chowhound, and amNewYork, to name a few. Even though Jenna Ortega doesn’t get to read as much as she wants due to her career as an actress, she still gets to read the books she thinks she will love. While the fantasy genre is peppered with precocious youths and powerful authority figures, few of these connections are built on such equal measures of admiration, antagonism and history. Jenna Ortega’s book recommendations are few and far between, but I did gather all the books she has ever recommended. It’s clear that she does love books written by women that she looks up to. List of Jenna Ortega Book Recommendations The series is a sleuthing, supernaturally infused mystery charting Wednesday Addams’ years as a student at Nevermore Academy," Netflix said in a release, and we can't wait to become acquainted with this new side of an iconic character.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment