276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funko POP! and Buddy: the Sopranos - Tony In Robe With Duck - Amazon Exclusive - Collectable Vinyl Figure - Gift Idea - Official Merchandise - Toys for Kids & Adults - TV Fans

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But that’s all part of the show’s appeal. It’s a dark and dangerous world, and The Sopranos brings us right into the middle of it. In a career I can describe as homogeneous, he played some mafia figure more than forty times, sporadically altering with a corrupt cop. There are few series more worth owning on Blue-ray than “The Sopranos.” The iconic HBO series promises a lifetime of rewatches. This complete collection contains all six seasons, in addition to two roundtable dinners with the cast and crew, a two-part interview with creator David Chase and dozens of lost scenes and behind-the-scenes footage. The show was praised for its writing, acting, and direction and won numerous awards, including the Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series. Before he entered the writing profession, Gualtieri was a criminal who, according to the Los Angeles Times, had more arrests than jobs in the field.

The American television fiction series The Sopranos premiered on the HBO cable channel on January 10, 1999, and became a big hit right away. There’s Tony Soprano, of course, as well as his wife, Carmela. Other cast members include Paulie Walnuts, Christopher Moltisanti, and Silvio Dante.The brand new “Sopranos” Funko Pop collection includes everyone’s favorite New Jersey mobsters: Tony and Carmela Soprano, Silvio, Paulie and Christopher. The show was created by David Chase and starred James Gandolfini as Tony Soprano, a middle-aged man who struggles to balance his home life with his role as the head of a New Jersey Mafia family. Before giving life and soul to Paulie “Walnuts” Gualtieri, Sirico led a life worryingly similar to the characters he would play so much throughout his career. Of course, that's just the tip of the iceberg for the large cast, which offers many possibilities for future Funko Pop The Sopranos releases.

In an interview with Larry King, he said, “I don’t feel bad about it, Larry. I pay the rent and mortgage.” And despite his often-questionable decision-making, you can’t help but root for him. After all, he’s just trying his best in a complicated world.The Sopranos is often hailed as one of the greatest TV shows of all time, and it’s not hard to see why. He was even being charged with crimes such as extortion, robbery, and carrying a gun, serving time in the notorious Sing Sing prison. Paulie Gualtieri is one of the most iconic characters in The Sopranos. He’s a tough guy with a heart of gold, and his unique brand of humor has made him a fan favorite. Nod to the iconic meat market where the show’s main mobsters hold their most important meetings. This classic mug features the same printing as the famous Jersey storefront, recognizable to any fan of the show.

The long-awaited Sopranos Funko pops are finally coming, and fans of the show can’t wait to get their hands on them. Of course, The Sopranos is also notorious for its brutal violence, explicit language, and a general aura of menace. Hey there, I'm Princess. I’m an annual comic con attendee, Star Wars-loving, and collector freak. My mission is simple: To bring cool geeky news and content and share my passion with the rest of the world. During a visit by a group of ex-convict actors, Sirico gained interest in acting, enrolling in classes and starting his trial in the show-business world upon his release. He’s also an expert in the art of dirty jokes. Whether he’s getting into arguments with anyone or making crude comments about women, Paulie is always entertaining.It’s been more than 20 years since Tony Soprano walked into his therapist’s office for the first time and changed television forever. But the lasting impact of the show hasn’t wavered in the years since: most diehard fans have rewatched the series at least two times over, and now Funko Pop has released a brand new “ Sopranos” collection that includes adorable miniaturized versions of everyone’s favorite mobsters. The show’s deep exploration of family, loyalty, and morality is endlessly fascinating, and the nuanced performances by the cast are nothing short of brilliant. Looking at Tony's other family, fans can find Silvio Dante (Steven Van Zandt), Christopher Moltisanti (Michael Imperioli) and Paulie Gualtieri "Paulie Walnuts" (Tony Sirico). The Paulie figure is exclusive to the Funko store.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment