276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sikaflex 291i White Multi-Functional Adhesive sealant for Marine Application - White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is suitable for making elastic, vibration-resistant joint seals, Can also be used for a variety of interior and exterior sealing applications A non sag Polyurethane sealant specifically developed for the marine market, which is moisture Cured to form adurable elastomer. Sikaflex 291-i bonds extremely well to the materials commonly used in marine and also Motorhome and caravan construction and maintenance. Winches, windlasses are subject to high mechanical stresses, fans, hatches and hatch covers to low stresses. To make sure your fittings are sealed strongly we recommend the following:

sika 291 is the perfect all-round sealant and adhesive and bedding compound for marine and also caravan applications Sika 291 i is also perfect for most caravan and motorhome applications as will allow for some movement but has an extremly good bond to properly cleaned and prepared surfaces. These fittings can be effectively bedded and sealed with only Sikaflex®-291i or if the joint remains visible and is exposed to weathering, then use Sikaflex®-591 or Sikaflex®-295 UV. Perfect for both sealing joints frames and bedding components such as cleats handrails and portholes.

Sikaflex 291 bonds extremely well to the materials commonly used in marine and also Motorhome and vehicle construction Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment