276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cadbury Chomp Bar, 21 g (Pack of 5)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Chomp bars are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth cravings. They are made with delicious milk chocolate and have a chewy caramel center that melts in your mouth. And the best part? They are incredibly affordable!

Thus, we have finally uncovered the answer to the age-old question: How Much Is a Chomp Bar? The Surprising Truth About This Delicious Chocolate Treat is that it is one of the most affordable chocolate bars on the market, with prices ranging from 25p to 35p depending on the store and the region in which you live. nutrition chart, nutrition data, nutrition facts, nutrition label, nutrition information, nutritional information, nutrition value, nutritional value, macronutrients, nutrients. Do you want to learn more about the foods you eat? I'm not saying I agree with the price increase, but surely a 50% increase is extreme to say the least. Not only that but one of the many appeals about the chomp was that it only cost 10p, no hassle to buy: one coin and no change, but that is sadly no longer possible. So, How Much Is a Chomp Bar? The answer may surprise you - it typically costs just around 30p. That's right, you can indulge in a sweet Chomp Bar for less than the price of a cup of coffee.

You May Like

We are selling these Cadbury Chomp Bars Retro Sweets straight from our old fashion traditional Toffeeworld sweet shop and now you can buy direct from our online Toffeeworld @ allsorts4u sweetie shop, the biggest selection of retail sweets in the world probably! With thousands to choose from and many in traditional weigh out sweet jars and sold from a old fashion two ounces or a quarter of to half a pound or more! Remember, Chomp chocolate bars are not only delicious but also budget-friendly. So, don't wait any longer and treat yourself to this sweet indulgence. Well, the surprising truth is that the Chomp Bar is actually a delicious chocolate treat that has been a favourite in the UK for decades. And despite its popularity, it remains one of the most affordable chocolate bars on the market. But wait, there's more. Did you know that Chomp chocolate bars have been around since the 1970s? That's right, they've been a beloved treat for generations. And with their simple yet satisfying combination of chewy caramel and creamy milk chocolate, it's not hard to see why. Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Palm Oil, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Whey Permeate Powder (from Milk), Milk Fat, Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithins, E471, E442), Salt, Flavourings, Milk Chocolate: Milk Solids 14 % minimum, Contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter

Since when did chomp bars cost 15p? I think it is a disgrace, the whole point of the chomp is that it was only 10p. Now don't get me wrong, I love chomps, but in the balance of things i don't think they should have put the price up. I appreciate that with inflation things change, but i would rather they make the bar smaller and leave it at 10p. Find sources: "Chomp"chocolate bar– news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR ( May 2010) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message) Thus, we come to the end of our article on "How Much Are Chomp Chocolate Bars? Discover the Sweet and Affordable Price Today!" If you're a fan of this delicious chocolate, you've come to the right place. We hope that our article has been informative and has met your expectations.If you're wondering about the cost of Chomp chocolate bars, we have good news for you! You can find these mouth-watering treats at an affordable price. Just head to your nearest grocery store or online retailer and grab your favorite Chomp bar today!

So, there you have it – the surprising truth about how much a Chomp bar costs. Whether you're a die-hard fan or a newcomer to this classic chocolate treat, there's no denying that Chomp bars are a true British staple. So go ahead, treat yourself to a Chomp bar today – your taste buds (and your wallet) will thank you!

Cadbury Thank You Bars & Beers Hamper

But why does this make us crave more? Well, our brains are wired to respond to sensory experiences, especially those associated with pleasure. By using language that evokes a pleasurable experience, Chomp's slogan creates a positive association in our minds. This makes us more likely to crave Chomp bars when we see them in a shop or vending machine. If you're a fan of chocolate, you may have heard of the mysterious Chomp Bar. But what exactly is it, and how much does it cost?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment