276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GhostBed Memory Foam Pillow - Cooling & Contouring Gel Memory Foam with Ergonomic Design & Patented Cooling Layer, 1 Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No seam allowance is needed for this part as you will be ‘appliquéing’ the eyes and mouth onto the ghost body. Though GhostBed says you don’t need a pillowcase with this pillow, if you would prefer one, I’d recommend checking out our best cooling sheets roundup for some great options. We like to say that the GhostPillow is the perfect combination of fluffy comfort and soothing support.

While it has the typical slower response that you get from a memory foam pillow, you won't feel stuck. However, there are some specific and distinct details that set them apart and end up resulting in pretty different pillows overall. GhostPillow’s ergonomic design keeps your spine aligned and your head supported, without overextending your neck. Protect your mattress with the GhostProtector, a waterproof and antimicrobial barrier designed to keep your mattress safe, dry and clean.You can use a quilting cotton, a faux fur, or any fabric you are comfortable with as the ghost body. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.Elisa is the Editor of Mattress Clarity, where she analyzes sleep products and appears in review videos. Even though the GhostPillow compresses significantly with pressure, it still may not get flat enough for most average-weight stomach sleepers. In addition to their supportive foam mattresses, GhostBed sells sheets, adjustable bases, and pillows.

I grabbed some of my kids butcher paper and began drawing the general shape I wanted and tweaked it until I was happy with the curves and the look of my little ghost. Its soft, cushiony feel and medium loft make it perfect for back and side sleepers since it keeps your head supported and your spine aligned. With so many different pillows on the market, it’s always wise to check out several options before making your final purchase.The GhostPillow Memory Foam offers a variety of cooling features, starting with its aerated gel memory foam core with a layer of Phase Change Material. When the temperature goes up, the PCM goes into a liquid state, storing the heat and preventing the body from overheating. McKenzie Dillon has been a member of the Slumber Yard team for two years and counting, and her resume includes hundreds of sleep-related articles from mattress review products to helpful blogs containing sleep tips, news, how-to guides, and more.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment