276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MAJORITY D40 Active Bookshelf,Powered Stereo Studio Speakers | Powerful Amplified 2.0 Channel Sound | Bluetooth, Optical, RCA, USB & Aux Playback I Digital Controls I HiFi

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Boasting a powerful 70 Watts of total power output, these speakers deliver robust sound performance for movies, music, and gaming.

Compatible with a wide range of household items such as your phone, TV, PC, laptop, projector, Hifi System and Turntable. Zestaw dobry łatwa konfiguracja przydatny pilot jak dla mnie za mało wysokich tonów ,pozatym jest ok. The second issue is going to be more difficult to mitigate is a security flaw in the Bluetooth connection. And, of course, like all Bluetooth you will have the occasional hiccup that forces you to reconnect your device. This item: MAJORITY Active Bookshelf Speakers | Bluetooth HiFi Speakers with 70 Watts, Kevlar Yellow Speaker Cone, Amplified 2.e. if it has the capability to connect to an external Bluetooth receiver, you can play audio via Bluetooth. as real users, posing a threat to a site’s security, so the site sometimes runs random security checks.

This package contains 2x D40, 1x Remote, 1x RCA cable, 1x AUX cable, 1x Power cable, and an easy to read user manual. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).The cabinets themselves are made of wood, which is a good sign as wood resonates far better than plastic. TV, PC, OPTICAL, RCA, USB, SD, AUX : Designed for easy use, the D40 is versatile active studio monitor and hifi speaker. Elevate your audio experience with the MAJORITY D40 Bluetooth HiFi Bookshelf Speakers – your gateway to exceptional sound quality and unmatched convenience.

Oh as part of an offer I also got a complementary pair of Bluetooth earbug things which my wife says are the best she has ever had! The sound quality is perfect, and I've still yet to test them at full volume, even at half way these are very loud! And all seem to veer towards the premium, with "You get what you pay for" and, for most parts, this is true. Majority speakers are designed to be cost-effective, decently-specced and made to tix all the boxes for most people in terms of functionality.He loves racing games, classic LucasArts adventures and building new PC gaming rigs whenever he can afford it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment